Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Wedding fever
Last weekend we had 2 weddings; one on Thursday evening and the other on Friday. The first one was a the former secretary from the consulate, and they did things very differently. Their party was literally on the beach, in the sand! This is really uncommon here, and the person who drove us was fretting about her expensive dress trailing in the sand and her satin shoes... We ended up leaving early, right after the power went out. The second wedding was more typical for here, a lot of pomp and circumstance. The reception location was new, and a little small but we had a great time! Their happiness was so tangible that it spread like a virus! Now that our wedding anniversary is fast approaching, I hope people had a fun time at our wedding, because we did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! I love weddings :) Did you wear the dress we talked about? Pictures pictures I want to see pictures!!!
ReplyDelete