Monday, November 8, 2010
A home
I think if we had found a house right away, it would have made us feel I part of this community more. We saw another apartment last night, I hated it with every fiber of my body! Really strange layout with a long corridor to get to the kitchen, low ceilings and small poky bedrooms. They tried to sell the sea view, but when you're on the balcony you have to crane your neck to the left (where the neighbors' balcony is) and the rest of the view is other buildings. I had no idea it would be so difficult to find something decent! What's the point of living so close to the Mediterranean when you can barely see it!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, you might as well move to Calgary. I can see the Rocky Mountains whenever I drive Zaak to work, go to the Library or to get groceries, and even on my walk!
ReplyDelete