It seems that my tolerance level for this place extends between 2-3 months before I start going bonkers. I'm still wearing black, although this week I've added dark blue and purple, and still have restrictions on my social activities. We're leaving on Monday for Ireland, and I'll be very happy to be free and to see some family. It will only be for 10 days, but it will be so nice to go to a place where people don't stare and I can wear anything I want. I'm feeling homesick and hope that Ireland is just the cure I need!
Bon Voyage Sis! I hope Ireland is just what the doctor ordered for you :) Take lots of pics!
ReplyDeleteHave a blast and take full advantage!! If you're lonely you can always call me! :D I'd love to chat! hihihih
ReplyDeleteLove you!
What happened to your facebook account?
ReplyDeleteBlack is always in.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Switzerland is always a cool place to visit...