Wow, this is what you call self editing! I've written a post 3 times now, and it changes every time... sigh
Today is a bit of a blah day, feeling sorry formyself for reasons that are kind of lame when you write them down, so I won't!
I think I secretly crave drama (like mother...) and so put myself in situations that have a lot of possibility for all kinds of drama....
It's okay to feel sorry for yourself! You're a long way from the life you've always known, getting used to a new culture and language. Don't be too hard on yourself, you're really not much like mom. I know it sounds corny but sometimes making a list of 10 things you're thankful for sometimes helps...but a visit with me would be the ultimate remedy for the blues so I'm sorry I can't mail myself to you ;)
ReplyDeleteHave you considered reading Shakespeare?
ReplyDeleteI like Amber's idea...I think that is just what the doctor ordered! :-)
ReplyDelete